Preprints of papers in press or submitted by members of the Applied Climate Dynamics Group are available upon request and will be fulfilled on a case-by-case basis. Please email Dr. Jason Furtado for requests.
Authors with an asterisk (*) next to their names are graduate students and post-docs of the Applied Climate Dynamics Research Group.
- Green, M. R.*, J. C. Furtado, E. A. Barnes, L. M. Ciasto, and M. L’Heureux, 2018: Modulation of MJO boreal winter teleconnections by Northern Hemisphere extratropical stratospheric variability. J. Climate, in prep.
- Flanagan, P. X., J. B. Basara, J. C. Furtado, and X. Xiao, 2017: Primary atmospheric drivers of pluvial years in the United States Great Plains. J. Hydrometeor., accepted pending revisions.
- You, Y.* and J. C. Furtado, 2017: The South Pacific Meridional Mode and its role in interannual and decadal Pacific decadal variability. J. Climate, in prep.
- Angst, M., B. Elmer, B. Newman, and J. C. Furtado, 2017: The association between El Niño event intensity and North American winter weather. Geophys. Res. Lett., in prep.
- Furtado, J. C., J. Cohen, E. Becker, and D. Collins, 2017: Evaluation of the forecast skill of sudden stratospheric warming events in the NMME Phase-2 Models. Climate Dyn., in prep.
Share this page: