Preprints of papers in press or submitted by members of the Applied Climate Dynamics Group are available upon request and will be fulfilled on a case-by-case basis. Please email Dr. Jason Furtado for requests.
Authors with an asterisk (*) next to their names are graduate students and post-docs of the Applied Climate Dynamics Research Group.
- Wakefield, R. A., J. B. Basara, J. C. Furtado, B. G. Illston, C. R. Ferguson, and P. Klein, 2018: Spatial-temporal dynamics of land-atmosphere coupling over the Oklahoma Mesonet: Interannual Analysis. J. Meteor. Appl. Climatol., under review.
- Flanagan, P. X., J. B. Basara, J. C. Furtado, E. R. Martin, and X. Xiao, 2018: Role of Pacific sea surface temperatures in United States Great Plains pluvial years. J. Climate, under review
- Pegion, K., C. M. Selman, S. Larson, J. C. Furtado, and E. J. Becker, 2018: The impact of the extratropics on ENSO diversity and predictability. Climate Dyn., in prep.
- Green, M. R.*, J. C. Furtado, and E. A. Barnes, 2018: Modulation of MJO boreal winter teleconnections by Northern Hemisphere extratropical stratospheric variability. J. Geophys. Res., in prep.
- You, Y.* and J. C. Furtado, 2018: The relationship between South Pacific atmospheric internal variability and ENSO in the NMME Phase-II Models. Geophys. Res. Lett., in prep.
- Domeisen, D. I., A. H. Butler, A. J. Charlton-Perez, B. Ayarzagüena, M. P. Baldwin, E. Dunn-Sigouin, J. C. Furtado, C. I. Garfinkel, P. Hitchcock, A. Y. Karpechko, J. Knight, A. Lang, E.-P. Lim, Y. Lim, A. Marshall, C. Schwartz, I. R. Simpson, S.-W. Son, K. Song, and M. Taguchi, 2019: The role of stratosphere – troposphere coupling in sub-seasonal to seasonal prediction using the S2S database. J. Geophys. Res., in prep.
- Barnes, E. A., S. Samarasinghe, I. Ebert-Uphoff, and J. C. Furtado, 2019: Tropospheric and stratospheric causal pathways between the MJO and NAO Geophys. Res. Lett., in prep.
- Furtado, J. C., J. Cohen, E. Becker, and D. Collins, 2019: Evaluation of the forecast skill of sudden stratospheric warming events in the NMME Phase-2 Models. Geophys. Res. Lett.., in prep.
Share this page: